| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gladman Point, Nt in July is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.5mm (0.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 15:09 long and the longest day is 16:06 long with an average length of 15:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Gladman Point, Nt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gladman Point, Nt:
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 170 kms (105.6 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE