| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gladman Point, Nt in November is very cold at -23.6 °C (-10.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19.7 °C (-3.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.5 °C (-17.5 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 9:47 long with an average length of 9:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Gladman Point, Nt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gladman Point, Nt:
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 170 kms (105.6 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE