Average Temperatures in Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
- The average temperature in Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand is mild at 14 degrees Celsius (57.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3°F) which is a very low range.
- The warmest month (January) is somewhat warm having an average temperature of 18.7 degrees Celsius (65.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (a little cool) having an average temperature of 9.1 degrees Celsius (48.38 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Gisborne, Manutuke
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Gisborne, Manutuke Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Gisborne, Manutuke
- Motu, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) NW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 45 kms (28 miles) NNW
- Otoko, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) WNW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 23.6 kms (14.7 miles) WNW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Gisborne, New Zealand - 1.8 kms (1.1 miles) WSW
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 17.8 kms (11.1 miles) W
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) WSW
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) WSW
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 57.1 kms (35.5 miles) SW
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SW